Google has already carved out a niche for itself in machine learning with projects like TensorFlow and Google Brain. Now, it’s adding data science provider Kaggle, which runs contests related to machine learning and provides services for data discovery and analysis, to the fold. The company also is moving ahead with other machine learning projects, including an API providing intelligence for video.
- Google goes all in on cloud machine learning with new services
- Google Open Sources Machine Learning Library TensorFlow
- Cloud and data center trends roundup 2016: Machine learning, hybrid cloud and Google’s enterprise ambitions
- How to approach machine learning in the cloud
- Could machine learning help Google’s cloud catch up to AWS and Azure?