Has Amazon’s Echo and Google’s Google Home taken up residence in your home? If not, you’re probably at least considering adding one of these digital helpers. They are supremely useful after all, providing assistance with everything from weather forecasts to smart-home control. All you need to do is ask.
CIO Cloud Computing
- 7 simple truths you should know about the hybrid cloud
- MySQL face-off: Amazon outscales Google
- Michael Dell tells IT leaders all they need to know about the new Dell Technologies
- Facebook’s beefing up its huge army of Messenger bots as Google and Amazon catch up
- Apache Spark 2.0 Preview, Google’s Amazon Echo Rival: Big Data Roundup